Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

I talked to family yesterday on the phone so I dunno what to say...

Christmas was great.

We went to the Lamphier's for Christmas Eve. They made a great dinner and we sang songs and stuff.
We woke up at our normal time of 630. and opened presents!

After presents was church and it was superb. A lot of music and a lot of good testimonies. It was a very good service. A lot of preparation from the ward.

After church was the Normans where I skyped st. george. I got to talk to the whole family there and I sorta met our new dog Cassie. I mostly saw Ciera Kristy and Mommy. It was really cool to talk to them. The time really flew by. I looked at my watch and a few seconds later it had been 30 minutes. It was really good to see kristen's face. and everyone else's I guess.

After the Norman's we went to the Englunds for dinner. We chilled there for about 3 hours ish. and ate! roast and smashed potatoes and such. the works. it was very good.

After dinner we went to the Gibbons. that was the best part of the night. The Gibbons are the best family ever. Every family we went to yesterday gave us presents but the Gibbons gave us the best presents. They got us each a nice tie and a couple pairs of socks. but the best part was 5 hard cover Book of Mormons with their testimonies written on the inside cover. they told us to give them out to people who need them. It was an awesome gift. they put some actual thought into it! Their whole family was there and it was just a very cool night. we sat around and told stories with them afterward.

Also at the Gibbons I took time out and skyped Texas family. It was great to see Mason Pamela Dad T and Lydia. I went over on time for both of my calls but it was worth "breaking the rules" for :). It was a very good christmas! And now I have so much candy and food that I dont know what to do with it.

Thats all.

It was great to see your faces!! you are all beautiful especially kristen.

Love,
Elder Paxman









No comments:

Post a Comment