Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tranfers

Elder Boswell is out. He is going to Pasco. I am receiving Elder Dutson as my new companion. He has only been out about 5 months. One transfer longer than me. I am his 4th companion in 4 transfers and this will be his 3rd area. He has seen a lot of change in a short amount of time. Other than that I don't know much about him. I have been asking other Elders in my zone about him and nobody has anything bad to say about him. He is out here to work and he gets along with other Elders. Perfect. I cant ask for anything else. I'm excited to meet him.

Elder Boswell is very excited to be in Pasco. I know he puts on a show for me and pretends to miss me blah blah blah :). But I know he is excited to be in Pasco. He knows the ZL there pretty well. Elder Powell. Elder Powell is an awesome missionary and anyone would love to serve around him. It was fun to be with Elder Boswell for three months and I am going to miss him just like I know he is going to miss me. But both of us are excited to change and try something new.

My zone leader, Elder Nilsson, just went home. He hit two years and now he is dead. Probably on a plane right now. My new zone leader will be Elder Tuttle. So Elder Hansen and Elder Tuttle will lead us. The ZL's are in my district so we spend a lot of time with them. I am way way excited to serve around Elder Tuttle. There are only wonderful things said about him. He is a Spanish elder and all the Spanish elders proclaim him as the next Spanish AP. I wouldn't be surprised. He has only been out 9 months and he is already a ZL. It should be fun.

Transfers are tomorrow so all the changes will be occurring then. The past couple of days have been devoted to seeing people for Elder Boswell to say goodbye to. We ate breakfast with Sister Neale today (A less active in our ward). It was fun to be with her. Carrie Neale is a sweet soul.

Thanksgiving was awesome. Thanksgiving and transfer calls in one week made this week seem so much longer. We got to watch football on Thursday! There is a recent convert in the naches ward that invited the elders out there to thanksgiving dinner and he wanted them to be able to watch football. He called President Greer and got the okay from him! So we watched the Cowboys game over at Tom Meere's house. It was so fun. I missed football. And the cowboys won on a last second field goal! it was awesome. I hear mason gets to go to the cowboys eagles game on Christmas Eve. That's way cool! Go cowboys.

What else.... Yesterday we were walking downtown and this lady that we know, Nestle, invited us over. She is always sitting on the porch of her apartment building and every time we see her she wants us to give her a pass-along card. So I gave her a Christmas one and she invited us in. It was weird because we have never been in her home but we accepted. She stood up and unlocked the door and let us in. Then she stepped back outside and locked the door behind her! so we were just standing in her building not really knowing what just happened... Apparently when she asked us if we wanted to go in she didn't mean with her. She is insane. So we stood there and just laughed. We waited a minute and then unbolted the door and waved goodbye to Nestle... Crazy lady.

We taught the Hansens again. They are pretty sweet. We should baptize them. Happy Christmas...
I don't know what else to say... If you send me Christmas stuff don't send candy. I don't like candy unless it's reeses. or sour patch kids. the end. Like you'll send me Christmas stuff anyways :)

I love you all.

Elder Paxman

No comments:

Post a Comment