Monday, April 8, 2013

Hermiston

Transfer calls came and went and I'm staying here with Elder Hutchens! Wonderful.

Also, more importantly, General Conference was stupendous. I loved all the talks on missionary work. Of course... It has led Elder Hutchens and I to redouble our efforts to work with members. Especially our Ward Mission Leaders. Great stuff. We got to see Stake President Snell in between sessions yesterday and Bishop Reynolds after the afternoon session. Very good meetings. It's great to get on the same page as them and we are going to use a lot of the advice they gave us.

It was so wonderful to read Mason's email. He sounds so overwhelmed! The MTC is the best!! Lucky guy. He's doing so good, I'm very proud of him. that was such a good email. I hope they're all that great. I deareldered him. He will be alright I'm sure. He's such a good kid.

Well. I ran out of time 26 minutes ago... I ran out of time before I even started. Soo. This is short.
Oh well. I'm happy. What else do you care about?

Love,
Elder Paxman

2 comments:

  1. Your email was short, but sweet. It is always so good to hear how & what you are doing. Working with the local priesthood brethren is a key to successful missionary work.

    I also thought Conference was amazing. What a privilege we have. Keep up the great work. We pray for you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every bit of Conference. Keepon keepin' on. We love you and pray for you.

    ReplyDelete